I slept with over 500 women, says Mario Falcone

SHARE
AND
DISCUSS

LONDON: Mario Falcone has revealed he is the recovered sex drug dependant who has bedded some-more than 500 women.

The Only Way Is Essex star, who's right away dating co-star Lucy Mecklenburgh -- says he once slept with five girls in the single night.

"That was all individually," the Sun quoted him as saying.

Mario also got it upon with dozens upon women during wild holiday parties. He said: "My many was during two weeks away in Crete -- you slept with 23 girls!"

He added: "I was 15 when you mislaid my virginity. I've had two critical girlfriends as well as was with each one for two years. But when you pennyless up, I'd go mental."

The Essex lad right away insists his womanising days have been behind him. He said: "With Lucy, you have sex the lot. you get some-more of the disturb out of that than when you used to arise up as well as see the girl next to me as well as think, 'Get out of my house!'"

Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: