MERRY CHRISTMAS!





By : ROCKY BRU

I LOVE Christmas, did we discuss it you? The tree, the snow, Santa, the Yuletide cinema as well as the Yuletide albums. My favourite for 2012 is Christina Perri's Something About December. She even does Lennon's "So This is Yuletide (The War isOver)"!

Enjoying Yuletide as well as celebrating it do not make me feel like starting to Church or less the Muslim which the Muslim which we am. But wishing you, my dear Readers, the Merry Yuletide gets me in the good legal holiday mood. Holiday from bigots as well as hypocrites as well as fools ...
Here's hoping which "our" war will be over soon. Merry Christmas, everybody.

Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrec! t Buzz & amp; Buzz

No comments: