BN has its weaknesses, Pakatan has nothing ..

Nothing good, that is. I voted for a initial time in 2008 to assistance bring down a bad, bad regime. Today, as my nation celebrated its 55th Independence (31 Aug) as well as as you applaud a arrangement of Malaysia with Sabah & Sarawak (16 Sept), I thank God that my opinion was NOT enough a so-called Pakatan Rakyat to rule. Look at a schemes this pact has allowed to come up - all of that undoubtedly very detrimental to this nation - so they can be in power.

Today you see their loyal colors as well as they aren't pretty.

From Apanama (which includes an open minute to a PM to take preventive measures to guarantee a interests of a majority):


More to come ... Feel giveaway to pull my courtesy to ugly instances you know during a merdeka celebs..

No comments: