So, Anwar Ibrahim has refused to retract his statement

So, Anwar Ibrahim has refused to redress his matter defending the "security of Israel". Damned if he does. And, woe, with ex-boss Dr Mahathir Mohamad upon his box [Protecting Israel with Palestine blood], damned if he doesn't.

Damned if we do not finish this book I shall not hate by a Gazan physician, an disciple of peace, who mislaid 3 of his daughters in a raid by a Jews.Somewhere in a book, Dr Izzeldin AbuelaishmentionedNomika Zion, a publisher as well as assent warrior who also lives in Gaza. The thoroughfare next is taken from a posting by Nomika in Huffington Post a small while ago, in reply to an Israeli Minister's assertion upon a war which was deemed necessary in a seductiveness of a security of Israel.
[I have taken a liberty to spin her words in to a poem].


Not in my name

Not in my name as well as not for me did we go in to this war
The bloodbath in Gaza is not in my name nor for my security
Houses destroyed
schools blown up
thousands of brand new refugees
they have been not in my name or for my security.

In Gaza, there is no time for funerals;
the passed have been put in refrigerators dual by dual in a mortuary for miss of room
The bodies of policemen as well as children have been laid out
and a eager reporters burst between a strategy of pro -Israel advocacyand
"the cinema which verbalise for themselves"


Tell me, what is there to explain?
What is there to explain?


- Taken from War Diary from Sderot by Nomika Zion in Huffington Post

No comments: