Mechanic: Why should I lie?


S Mogan claims which he has no reason to distortion about being assaulted by military as well as Rela personnel.
KUALA LUMPUR: The 42-year-old automechanic who claimed to have been assaulted by the People's Volunteer Corps (Rela) crew as well as policemen has defended his story, refuting the police's chronicle of what transpired.
Commenting upon the police's suggestion which he might have filed the fake report, S Mogan told FMT which he had no reason to make up such the story.
"What can we do if they want to accuse me of lying? we do not know. If my inform was fake how can my leg be broken? Why would we want to fool around with them? we do not have anything against them. we didn't know these cops prior to this. Which simpleton would mangle his own leg only to do all this? Its not an aged wound either," he said.
Asked about the military annals which showed which the 3 policemen Mogan had declared progressing did not even come to work until 8am, he said:" Yes, prior to 8am there was the Malay patrolman as well as later only the 3 came. They all kick me."
"If we hated the police, we could even contend which the Kajang military kick me, though they didn't hold me, they were very professional. One of them even gave me water as well as told me if it was up to him, he would recover me since we did not look similar to the crook," he added.
On the Rela personnel's testimony which Mogan had ran off when he was spotted climbing in to the TNB substation, Mogan pronounced it was untrue.
"No, we did not run away, we surrendered myself to them. Why would we run, my car was parked there. Why would we ! run? we have finished zero wrong, we did not possess anything illegal. And because would we climb in to the power station, if we hold which we will die, we am not so foolish to hold it or climb it," he added.
Respected male in the neighbourhood
Mogan reiterated which he was not the rapist as well as which he was the family male who was well-known in his area in Balakong.
"Come as well as see my workshop, come to my neighborhood, everybody can attest what we do for the living. Nobody will contend anyhing bad about me. we got dual kids, we need to earn the vital as well as that's all we do. Yes we smoke, though we do not even drink alchohol," he said.
Asked about the police's guess because he had lodged the inform as well as left to the hospital much later if his leg was unequivocally fractured, Mogan replied:"At initial we did not know it was broken. My wife helped me put normal disinfectant the initial dual days, it was not 4 days similar to the military said. Only when we went to the hospital did we know it was so serious."
Yesterday, military revealed which the initial investigations upon the purported assault upon Mogan showed discrepancies between his chronicle as well as which of the law enforcers, indicating which he might not have been assaulted.
However, military had stressed which their investigations would not be sealed until Mogan's statement had been recorded..
On February 16, Mogan was allegedly subjected to hours of torture by law coercion officers including having the gun forked to his conduct to force the confession out of him.
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: