LATEST: Ustaz Badrol Amin denies he was caught for "khalwat".


we vehemently denied media allegations which we was arrested by officersfor khalwat by a Pahang Islamic Religious Department (JAIP) in Kuantan.

we am in Kuantan attending PKR leaders Seminar from Feb twenty-four until Feb 26, 2012.I am a active member during this Seminar.

On a dusk of Feb 24, 2012, a women, known to me, contacted me with a tinge of be scared as well as she had expressed her enterprise to shun from her residence for fright of her personal safety.I strongly suggested her not to do so.

However, during 2:00 am Feb 25, 2012, she called me to inform you which she had arrived during a PKR Leaders Meeting site.I have known this integrate for some-more than a year ago whilst a woman as well as her family had followed my umrah delegation.The couples often contact me for recommendation upon family problems they face, including made during home violence cases.In an bid to help this couple, my wife as well as we have even visited this family in Rompin.

Having sense of responsibility to see her with her son in a early morning, we helped them get room to stay.

At 2.30 am a father of a woman with about twenty strangers invade as well as conflict me.Her father afterwards took his wife as well as children by force.

The gangster men stop hiting me up when a confidence officers arrived to stop them.But they still did not let me out of a room.

Only after twenty mins after a arrival of officers from Pahang Religious Department (JAIP)did a thugs leave me alone in a room.

Statement of Deputy Director of JAIP which we was ar! rested b y JAIP officers for khalwat is not loyal during all.

we consider which this whole incident is a programmed movement to trap as well as confuse me.

we am only called to support in a investigation of JAIP upon Feb 27, 2012.

we will meet them with my lawyers to give full cooperation upon this investigation.

With this explanation, we goal which all parties stop their accusations as well as slanders opposite me.I will not demur to take legal movement opposite any party making any claim as well as slander opposite me.

Dr.Badrulamin Bahron

source : AmenoWorld
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: