Nature in me

Nature in me
by Azly Rahman

Speak to me of a wind
And we will verbalise to we of its origin

Look not into things which has no bearing
For, origin is fixed as well as soul ever changing

All a breeze mean
Is which a souls have been
And a souls have seen
Everything as well as nothing

And sing to me a strain of souls as well as spirits
And we will travel we down a path to where they inhabit

I prolonged to sing a strain of a soul
But we am mute

I prolonged to listen to we verbalise of a spirits
But we am deaf

Could thee ask them to sing instead
Then all a meanings will stay intact

Speak to me of rumble as well as lightning as well as of a harshness of Nature
And we will uncover we where in a world inside of we Nature is preserved as well as ruptured

Thunder
Lightning
The harshness of nature
Oh a wonders of a world
tender to a sense though often blurred
by a things shrouding a mind

Where in me are we --- Nature?


Read More @ Source

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: