Lets go the whole nine yards


Almost dual years later, in Apr 2011, TV3 aired an talk they did with me. What we pronounced in my TV3 talk was fundamentally a repeat of my YouTube video (below). This time it finally got a attention we longed for (which was because we did which TV3 talk in a initial place). A couple of weeks later, a Malaysian troops met up with me in Bangkok, Thailand, as well as took my statement, which we signed. You can review my make a difference to a troops below.
THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin
Jaringan Melayu Malaysia (JMM) lodged a surprise during a Hulu Kelang troops station upon Saturday, 25th Aug 2012. JMM president Azwanddin Hamzah pronounced a troops were urged to investigate a explanation by blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin which alleged which M Puravalen, Abdul Razak Baginda's former lawyer; Subang part of of parliament, R Sivarasa; as well as in isolation questioner P Balasubramaniam were involved in a swindling to denounce a budding minister as well as threaten national security.
********************************************
Dear Azwan, how have been you? And how is your brother, Din? Is he still with Finas? Please send mysalamto Din. It's been a long time since we last met as well as we suspicion we would write this open letter in response to a troops surprise we made recently upon 25th Aug 2012.
You have been substantially aware of my Jun 2008 Statutory Declaration as well as a horde of problems we got in to for signing it. What we hav! e been s ubstantially not aware about, though, is which when we was brought to justice as well as a 3 charges of criminal insult were review out to me, we told a decider which we was not starting to reply to a charges upon drift which a charges have been poor andmala fide.
The judge, in actuality a total court, was dumbfounded as well as did not know how to respond. The decider afterwards pronounced he would take which as a 'not guilty' plea. we afterwards lifted my voice as well as told a decider which we did not enter a plea of 'not guilty'. What we pronounced was we was not starting to reply to a charges upon drift which a charges have been poor andmala fide. The decider did not brave demeanour up or demeanour me in a face as well as he insisted which which would tantamount to a 'not guilty' plea.
The Prosecutor afterwards asked a justice to set bail during RM10,000 for each charge, which equates to totalling RM30,000. My counsel afterwards stood up as well as asked a justice to marked down a bail to RM5,000. we shouted during a decider as well as told him which we did not authorise my lawyers to negotiate a rebate in bail, as a result we am sacking my lawyers as well as will paint myself. we afterwards told a decider we exclude to compensate any bail even if it is a small RM1.00.
The decider did not know what to do so he called for a short recess as well as asked a Prosecutors as well as my lawyers to encounter in chambers. They afterwards discussed what to do. The decider longed for to know either my lawyers could remonstrate me to accept bail. The Prosecutor told a decider which we am really stubborn so we would substantially not behind down.
After a couple of minutes a justice resumed as well as a decider bound a bail during RM3,000 for all 3 charges. Everyone in justice was surprised. The Prosecutor had asked for RM10,000 whilst my lawyers had asked for RM5,000. The judge, however, upon his own initiative, marked down it to RM3,000 ! for all 3 charges, something which a justice had never gifted before.
When a decider voiced a bail we walked out of a dock as well as headed for a justice lockup. The troops military troops officer only stood there as well as did not know what to do. we afterwards incited as well as shouted during a troops military troops officer to follow me. He tried to convince me to stay in justice yet we shouted during him to only follow me to a lockup as well as to do his job.
The troops officer, however, refused to put me in a lockup. He told my counsel as well as my mother to talk to me as well as to try to convince me to accept bail. After a bit of play as well as with my mother marked down to tears, we concluded to accept bail as well as went home.
Not long after which we left a country as well as eventually a charges opposite me were dropped, as was a progressing assign of sedition. However, my SD was never investigated.
About six month later, in Aug 2009, we did a video, which was published in YouTube (see below). In which video we associated a story per my SD. Still zero was finished in spite of a actuality which roughly 150,000 people have noticed a video.
Almost dual years later, in Apr 2011, TV3 aired an talk they did with me. What we pronounced in my TV3 talk was fundamentally a repeat of my YouTube video (below). This time it finally got a attention we longed for (which was because we did which TV3 talk in a initial place). A couple of weeks later, a Malaysian troops met up with me in Bangkok, Thailand, as well as took my statement, which we signed. You can review my make a difference to a troops below.
Again, what we pronounced in my sealed make a difference to a Malaysian troops is just a same as what we pronounced in my YouTube video of Aug 2009 as well as my TV3 talk of Apr 2011. The only difference is my make a difference was strictly available as well as signed.
Hence, Azwan, saying how concerned we have been! about a investigation per Altantuya's murder, we might wish to go a total nine yards (an English idiom such as 'better a demon we know') as well as additionally take up this emanate as well as ask a Malaysian troops what has happened to a available as well as sealed make a difference they took from me in May 2011.
Mysalam aidil fitrito we as well as your entire family.
********************************************
RPK Speaks His Mind - Altantuya Statutory Declaration
********************************************
My available as well as sealed make a difference to a Malaysian troops per a 18th Jun 2008 Statutory Declaration (SD) which we signed
In early Jun 2008, an aged schoolmate of cave declared Nik Azmi Nik Daud (Bul) phoned me as well as requested to meet. He did not tell me what a assembly was about. we not only knew Bul from my Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK) school days of a 1960s yet additionally know him as Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah's (Ku Li) debate manager. Whenever Ku Li needs to reach me or he needs to pass me any inform it is finished yet Bul.
We met during La Bodega in Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, for tea (about 3.00-4.00pm). we can't remember a exact date (maybe around a second week of Jun 2008 between a 3rd-5th), yet it was about dual weeks or so prior to we sealed a SD as well as it was a operative day, mid-week.
My wife, Marina Lee, accompanied me to a assembly as well as there was another chairman with Bul. we was not introduced to this fourth chairman as well as since Bul did not deliver us we took it we was not supposed to know who! he is, so we did not ask. This fourth chairman did not verbalise a word via a assembly so we could not discern either he was Malay or Chinese nonetheless he looked some-more Chinese than Malay (but afterwards most Malays demeanour Chinese so we could not be sure). As a contention progressed we began to suspect which he might be from a troops or troops intelligence (he had which 'regimented' look) yet this was only my suspicion formed upon a theme make a difference which we discussed.
Bul associated a story per a series dual in a Special Branch of a Military Intelligence, Lt. Kol. Azmi Zainal Abidin, assembly Ku Li to surprise Ku Li about a night which Altantuya Shaariibuu was murdered. Bul pronounced which Lt. Kol. Azmi told Ku Li which a Deputy Prime Minister's wife, Rosmah Mansor; as well as Rosmah's ADC, Lt. Kol. Norhayati Hassan; as well as Lt. Kol. Norhayati's husband, Lt. Kol. Aziz Buyong; were all benefaction (all 3 of them) during a stage of Altantuya's attempted attempted murder a night she was murdered as well as blown up with C4 explosives.
Bul pronounced he was benefaction in a assembly when Lt. Kol. Azmi told Ku Li about this episode. He additionally told me which Ku Li would like this make a difference to be exposed, as a result a role of a assembly which day.
After a assembly with Bul, Marina as well as we discussed a make a difference as well as she did not agree which we pursue this display since she deliberate a story as farfetched, as well as additionally since Bul was not arguable as well as in a past some of his stories have proven to be false. Hence, during a insistence of Marina, we did zero about a matter.
About ten days or so later, Bul again phoned me to ask me either we was starting to follow up upon a make a difference we discussed. we told him we was not starting to as well as he requested to encounter again. We met a second time upon Sunday, 15th Jun 2008, for lunch during a Selangor Club during Dataran Merdeka.
! we arriv ed around noon as well as Bul was already there with about a dozen or so people. They were all carrying lunch upon a veranda. Bul signalled to me to pierce to another list a bit farther from a group as well as he assimilated me there together with a fourth chairman whom he had brought when we initial met during La Bodega. (This fourth chairman again did not contend a word via a meeting).
Bul asked me because we did not wish to display a story he had told me progressing as well as we explained which we suspicion it was too risky as well as we would definitely get arrested as well as charged if we did that. Bul positive me which if which happens afterwards he as well as Lt. Kol. Azmi would come brazen to behind up my story. They were rebuilt to go to justice to testify in my counterclaim if compulsory to do so.
Marina told Bul which she was not rebuilt for me to take a risk in exposing a story. Bul positive Marina which he has all a papers to await a story. The papers have been in a form of a trusted surprise by a Military Intelligence which confirms Rosmah, Lt. Kol. Nothayati as well as Lt. Kol. Aziz were all during a stage of Altantuya's attempted attempted murder a night she was murdered. This surprise is a same surprise which was since to a Prime Minister (Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi) as well as DYMM a Agong. Bul pronounced which if a troops took movement opposite me they will afterwards give me a duplicate of this surprise to use in my counterclaim as well as they will come brazen to testify upon my behalf.
After deliberation it for a while, we told Bul we would run a story. Marina, however, disagreed with my preference as well as she told Bul this. Bul positive Marina which all will be well as well as which he (Bul) will make certain of which ("We will never let Pet go to jail," Bul said). Marina told Bul which if we were to be sent to prison thenMalaysia Todaywould be in trouble. Who would keepMalaysia Todayrunning, in sold to compensate for ! a cost o f maintaining a server, which during which time came to about RM10,000 a month? Bul told Marina which if we get sent to prison afterwards they would take over a RM10,000 a month cost of maintainingMalaysia Today.
Bul afterwards asked me when we would be you do a expose. we replied which we would write a story in a day or so yet Bul disagreed. It contingency not be only a story, he told me. It has to be in a form of a Statutory Declaration. The supervision can only ignore a story. But they can't ignore a SD, which is a legal document. They would have to take movement if it was a SD. So Bul asked me to pointer a SD instead of only essay a story.
we was still not entirely satisfied which Bul's story was accurate. we was additionally not certain either Lt. Kol. Azmi really existed (although Bul showed me his job card), let alone either his story is genuine as well as either he is reliable. So we called John Pang, who additionally works for Ku Li, as well as told John Pang what Bul had told me. we afterwards asked John Pang to endorse a story with Ku Li.
John Pang called me behind as well as pronounced which Ku Li is aware of a story as well as which this chairman called Lt. Kol. Azmi is really reliable. It seems he regularly goes to Ku Li's office to pass Ku Li personal information. According to John Pang, Lt Kol. Azmi is additionally tighten to Anwar Ibrahim.
we afterwards called Din Merican, who during which time was operative for Anwar Ibrahim, as well as asked Din Merican to additionally endorse a story with Anwar. Din Merican called me behind as well as pronounced just what John Pang had said. Din Merican added which Lt. Kol. Azmi is not only arguable yet goes to encounter Anwar really mostly to pass Anwar information, which had been really utilitarian for a 2008 general election.
Based upon these 'references' from Ku Li as well as Anwar, we afterwards sealed a SD upon Wednesday, 18th Jun 2008, during a Kuala Lumpur High Cour! t. My co unsel was benefaction when we sealed which SD as well as a following day he sent my SD to a Prosecutors in a Altantuya attempted attempted murder trial.
On Friday, 20th Jun 2008, an Umno Blog (http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/) published a duplicate of my SD. That same day, a Blog owner, Zakir, phoned me to ask about a SD as well as either we did pointer it. we responded with a 'no comment'. He afterwards published a SD as well as settled which he did call me as well as which we refused to comment. we do not know where Zakir got a duplicate of which SD from, as we did not send him a copy.
That same day, Friday, 20th Jun 2008, a Attorney General told a media which we had sealed a fake SD as well as which they will be investigating a matter. The following day, Saturday, 21st Jun 2008, a IGP told a media which they would be taking movement opposite me for signing a fake SD.
Both a AG as well as IGP formed their comments upon a duplicate of which SD which was published in http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/. This is since they both referred to a SD published in http://bigdogdotcom.wordpress.com/ when they made their comments. This was reported in a mainstream media upon Friday as well as Saturday, 20th as well as 21st Jun 2008 respectively.
Not long after that, we was arrested as well as charged for criminal insult as well as upon 11th Sep 2008 we was detained under a Internal Security Act as well as was subjected to a 10-day interrogation session where, amongst others, they longed for to know a sum per a background to which SD. we told a Special Branch just what we had associated on top of yet no movement was taken. In fact, Lt. Kol. Azmi was promoted from a series dual to a conduct of a Special Branch of a Military Intelligence.
According to Datuk Zambri Ahmad, a Special Branch troops military officer in assign of my interrogation, a inform we was since by Bul was a red herring as well as was directed during trapping me as well as to get! me in t o trouble. we do not know where Datuk Zambri got which inform from or because he told me that.
RAJA PETRA BIN RAJA KAMARUDIN
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: