Umno goes after Guan Eng's daughter now: She 'changed for the better' after NS


Umno goes after Guan Eng's daughter now: She 'changed for a better' after NS
My family as well as we have been upset at a matter made by Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi in Sibu yesterday, boring my daughter in to his ultimate turn which a National Service (NS) training programme is right away at large accepted as well as trusted by parents for a certain effect it has on their children.
Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid claimed which both my father as well as me had seen how my daughter had changed for a improved after in attendance a programme in Balik Pulau NS stay in Penang.
This is untrue. My daughter is a great kid as well as is a same prior to as well as after fasten a NS Camp. Both my father as well as we had never told a Defence Minister as claimed by him as well as neither had we thanked him for it.
Respect my daughter's right to privacy
My daughter was selected to join a NS Camp for a 2008-9 session as well as she had duly complied. We have never talked about my daughter's experiences, great or bad in NS, since she is still under 21 as well as a tyro who is not concerned in politics.
My family as well as we adore our daughter as well as wish to strengthen her privacy. We have shielded her from a glisten of broadside so which she can grow up as well as suffer hold up with her friends as a normal kid. We hope which Datuk Seri Ahmad can respect my daughter's remoteness as well as not draw towards her in to his political games to justify a NS programme.
If young kids of politicians venture! in to o pen hold up involving open interest, afterwards they have been theme to open scrutiny. However for BN leaders to try to make use of my young kids as political collateral to boost BN when they have been still study as well as not concerned in open hold up is wrong as well as regrettable.
Even my son was indicted of molest as well as till right away there is no apology
This is not a first time which my young kids have been unfairly targeted by BN as well as Malaysia Politics leaders. Last year, my fifteen year aged son was defamed by Malaysia Politics leaders as well as Malaysia Politics Online for sexually molesting his classmate as well as which we have to pay RM200,000 to cover-up a scandal as well as send my son to another school. A design of a alleged lady victim of my son was even put up by a Malaysia Politics blogs.
This infamous as well as barbarous distortion by Malaysia Politics opposite my teenager son was quickly unprotected when a design of a lady victim was discovered to be a feign as well as belonged to a Hong Kong chess grandmaster who had never met me or my son. So far no Malaysia Politics leaders had apologised to my son as well as me for this infamous distortion which had caused my son to miss propagandize for 2 days.
Leave my kids alone
we titillate Malaysia Politics as well as BN leaders to chuck your lies at me if we must though greatfully leave my young kids alone. They have been still study as well as have been not in politics. By stability to draw towards my young kids with lies or misrepresentation, is an act of recklessness which shows their miss of moral values as well as deficiency of reliable judgment.
Have BN as well as Malaysia Politics leaders run of ideas as well as ideals which their only political collateral is to preach lies as well as hate not only opposite PR leaders though additionally at our children?
Lim Guan Eng is! a Penan g Chief Minister as well as DAP secretary-general
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: