On being called an ungrateful Malay


http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/images/sized/images/uploads/columnists/ernamahyuni_170x62-170x0.jpg
Imagine if the Armed Forces, the police, the teachers as well as the rabble collectors kept entrance around the houses telling us to be "grateful" which they were honouring their duties.


A "cybertrooper" sent me an email response tolast week's column.
To assuage your curiosity, I'll let we review it: (swear words censored so we won't get more emails about offended sensitivities)
F*** U ERNA
UR A PIECE OF S****
UR REMARK ON PENDATANG ISSUE IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE UR A RUNNING DOG BARUA CHINESE UR AN UNGRATEFUL B******** MALAY QUESTIONING UR OWN RACE
UR ABLE TO WRITE N SPEAK ENGLUSH COZ OF GOVT POLICY TO HELP U A B**** MALAY TO GO TO UNI.. UR SUCH A PIG RUNNING BY THOSE SEPET
I SAY IT AGAIN UR A B******* A B**** UNGRATEFUL MALAY
YET we BET U TOOK 5PCT DISCOUNT FOR BUMI HOME BUYERS SHAME ON U SHAME ON U
First thing: The Bumi bonus is 7 per cent.
Second thing: The bonus is invalid to me anyway as house prices have been so silly these days which even my more-than-10-years of EPF can't cover the downpayment. Unless you're the CEO or editor-in-chief of the mainstream paper, journalists aren't rich, sweetheart.
Third thing: I'm not Malay nor do we have "Malay" red blood anywhere in my ancestry. My bieing born obligation shows my father is Dusun; my mom is Bajau. Incidental! ly, one of my great-grandmothers is Chinese, as have been utterly the series of my relatives, as well as the alternative great-grandmother is Pakistani Indian.
Which still makes me 100 per cent Malaysian.
Fourth thing: In this day as well as age, because do we even have to have the large understanding about/be forced to share sum of my ancestry? Maybe I'll only do the Barack Obama as well as imitation my bieing born obligation online so the cybertroopers will give up harassing me upon Twitter, my blog as well as their blogs.
(And for the record, there have been non-Malay cybertroopers as well who occur to be operative for ministries/agencies we won't name here. 1 Malaysia, even for cybertroopers.)
A crony of cave summarised the simple rhetoric of most cybertooper "logic": "The implication is which Malays have been not capable of achieving anything upon their own, as well as contingency be buoyed by the complement which supports them. And, my god, how this complement sustains itself!"
If we review Bernama upon the every day basement similar to we have to, the supervision feels duty-bound to near-constantly remind us to be "grateful."
So we should be beholden the supervision is we do the pursuit it was inaugurated to do?
Imagine if the Armed Forces, the police, the teachers as well as the rabble collectors kept entrance around the houses telling us to be "grateful" which they were honouring their duties.
That we owe them the security, the education, the litter-free lawns.
Wait, doesn't which have them the lot similar to Ah Long moneylenders?
My point here is which this bullying as well as nuisance of citizens to say the standing quo contingency stop. If we need to hire people to scream during "blood traitors", if we need to all the time "remind" the rakyat how beholden they should be, how most they should trust we completely, afterwards you're not an inaugurated government. You're the dictatorship.
The bullying has to stop as well as we for one am not starting to put up with it anymore.
And by the way, Mr Cybertrooper? Thanks to complicated technology, we have your IP address, your YouTube account, your Facebook page details, documentation of every single racist as well as hateful comment you've done upon your social media channels so we can happily inform your a**** off.
Enjoy being banned.
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: