Your Weekend Entertainment

October 6, 2012

Your Weekend EntertainmentBack to Jazz

Dr. Kamsiah has decided which for this weekend, we should do my own thing. My thing is really jazz, although we am not adverse to other musical forms together with classical music.

So jazz, it shall be as well as we certitude jazz men as well as women among we like my selection for this weekend.

Allow me then to take we to a cold as well as complicated jazz era. we will start with Miles Davies who is in my perspective a biggest jazz trumpeter of a final century. Miles will additionally fool around Dr. Kamsian's a one preferred Nat King Cole number, Autumn Leaves.

Next, let me bring we a song of Ben Webster upon effort sax as well as his followed by Paul Desmond (alto sax) as well as Stan Getz (tenor sax). Finally, let us attend to a talented Diana Krall, a new Lady of Jazz. we work at this to our immature era of jazz fans. Cheers.Din Merican

Miles DaviesKind of Blue

Someday My Prince will come

Autumn Leaves

Ben WebsterOver a Rainbow

What is a Thing called LOVE

Paul DesmondTake Ten

All Things Are with Dave Brubeck Trio

Truth

Stan GetzO Gr! ande Amo r

Samba De Una Nota

Diana KrallLive in Rio

Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: