Zahid: My wife was just advising army veterans


Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi currently denied that his mother Hamidah Khamis had, in a content message, threatened armed forces veterans who had planned to demonstrate outward a Defence Ministry (Mindef).

His mother was merely advising a protesters-to-be, Zahid said.

He was responding to a explain by Persatuan Veteran Tentera Melayu (PVTM) boss Mohd Ali Bahrom that its Jun 29 protest was called off since of a hazard as well as also since Zahid would not be present during Mindef on that day.

"My mother as well as Ali are from a same village. They know any alternative even yet they are not related.

"I asked my mother how most content messages Ali sent (to her), she told me 16, since Ali is lustful of sending content messages to anyone, together with my wife.

"So my mother advised him, though Ali only highlighted a single sentence as well as after we read it, we do not think that it is a threat," Zahid said.

[More to follow]
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: