IMPACTFUL AND TIMELY PIECE, J D.


As we sat along a bar in with Frankie D'cruz as well as Gabriel Lourdes last night, we noticed a poster that transient me a countless times we done my pit-stop event during Rennie's. we registered it as well as hoped for an opportune time to make use of a message.
Some call it luck, a religiously inclined call it divine providence, to me it was justMurphy's LawBUTin a very positive sense! Scouring my MUST READ list we chanced uponJ D LOVRENCIEAR'spost.
I take this opportunity to boast, that JD sat by as well as endured my lessons in La Salle Sentul just similar to Terrence Netto, Johnson Fernendez, Errol as well as William D'Cruz as well as Yap Khoon Hong (Straits Times Singapore).
THANKS JD, YOU NAILED ITSPOT ON HERE
Posted by
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bo! nology.c om Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: