In my garden I asketh by Azly Rahman

In my grassed area you asketh
by Azly Rahman


In my grassed area you asketh
Roses because contingency you have thorns?
what story of hold up have been you revelation us?
as you reap a grass with this wrecking guillotine appurtenance in my hands
Up as well as down as well as in circles
Guillotining thousands after you stormed a Bastille

But still, roses roses because have been you with thorns?
As you anticipate roses you asketh again as well as again
though a strange a subject competence it be
can a rose be not a woman though a man?
And a thorns that ensure have been though defender angles?
now how could that not presumably be?
in a world as upside down as you have created it to be?

And even in my grassed area you shall never fail to see
As a poet Emily would too agree
Life as well as death
Heaven as well as hell
And purgatory
And a role you play in these little worlds you could see
Ah .. my grassed area as well as me

Read More @ Source

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: