Helen Ang clarifies

helenang (http://helenang.wordpress.com/) has left a new criticism upon your post "Exodus, NST as Insider recruits":

Dear Rocky as well as alternative readers,

Inasmuch as I'm not a usually Helen nor a usually Helen Ang in Malaysia, though still as well as nonetheless

I'd only similar to to point out which we did not post a criticism above@ 3.40pm(to hinder any case of "mistaken identity" as it has happened before.)

I normally do not post comments in blogs unless it is to explain (such as in this particular instance).

I'd also similar to to surprise a public which a number of genuine commenters have been impersonated in blogosphere as well as these embody Calvin Sankaran, Aidil Yunus, I.D.A., Sarah ... (plenty of others) as well as myself.

The imposters who cover-up as some of a well known names will go as distant as to bash alternative folks in order to deliberately emanate misunderstandings as well as smear reputations, e.g. "Calvin Sankaran" wrote some nasty things about me in a STL blog though of march I'm wakeful which it wasn't a 'real' CS who did that.

I'd similar to it put upon record which there is a Dapster who went around withdrawal comments as Helen Ang Abdullah, as well as which positively wasn't me either.

What can we contend about such domestic operatives? "What kind of people have been they?"

They have been a kind of people who have no remorse in fabricating lies, in concocting stories about 40,000 Bangladeshis, blackouts as well as swelling fiction in general fora to drag a country's name through a mud.

If they can manufacture such big lies about Malaysia, what's to stop them from slandering tiny people? None at all.

Helen Ang

No comments: