The armed revolution that did not take off


Ezam as well as Lokman have never denied a allegation of an armed series involving guns, bombs, explosive device launchers, Molotov cocktails, etc. When we confronted Ezam he only pronounced which Lokman sole him out. Lokman, upon a alternative hand, pronounced which Ezam was starting to be sent to Kamunting any way so he thought which if he fingered Ezam he competence be freed.
THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin
It was probably a third week or so of my detention. When underneath detention, sealed up in a cement box with positively no hit with a outside universe or access to any form of information, we tend to remove track of time. But it must have been rounded off around a end of Apr 2001 when we was eventually authorised to encounter my mother (or it could have been early May).
The Special Branch is not regularly so inexhaustible with family visits. we was told we was a initial of a 10 of us underneath apprehension authorised this family visit. And that, too, since they longed for to cheat me. And a cheat offered to me to have me 'cooperate' was accede to encounter my mother after weeks of unique confinement.
You see, Dr Vasantha Ponnniah had told them which unless we start eating as well as drinking they competence have a critical complaint upon their hands. My red blood sugar was hovering around 2.8-3.0 as well as if it drops to 2.5 or reduction we may go in to a coma. Well, during slightest which was what Dr Vasantha told me when she begged me to allow her to put me upon a drip, as well as which we refused. we longed for to punish them so we was throwing a pretension as well as was making hold up formidable for them. we longed for to uncover them what a stately pain in a jerk we could be, joke intended.
! So they pronounced if we concluded to eat as well as splash we would be authorised to encounter my wife. But which can usually happen when we am clever again. So we finished my craving set upon as well as a next day my mother was brought in to encounter me.
The initial thing my mother asked me was either we knew what a allegations against me were. we replied which they have been asking me all sorts of questions a total day long, each day since we was detained, but we really do not know what they have been seeking for. The questions seemed to cover each topic underneath a sun but we had no thought what they were fishing for.
"They pronounced we have been concerned with a tract to move in guns, bombs, explosive device launchers as well as Molotov cocktails," my mother told me. "It's upon TV as well as in all a newspapers. They pronounced we have been part of a conspiracy to move down a government by an armed revolution." My mother longed for to know either this was true.
I was flabbergasted. I, of course, denied a allegation. "I thought so, too," my mother replied. "But which is what they have been accusing we off as well as they can cling to we for that," pronounced my wife.
We were usually authorised an hour after which we was brought behind to a apprehension centre. "Did your mother discuss it we what we have been purported to have done?" a Special Branch officers asked me. They suspected which my mother would have told me what was all over a news. we reliable which she had.
The inquire afterwards changed to this issue. They longed for to know how most meetings we had attended. we did not know what they were talking about as well as when they reminded me about which assembly in Ampang conducted by Tian Chua where sure things were discussed my red blood ran cold. They afterwards told me who were in a assembly as well as who pronounced what.
I re! alised w hich they knew everything, in good detail, so there was no longer any use in denying it. we confessed which we was during a assembly but denied any involvement with a conspiracy to start an armed series or to brings in guns, bombs, explosive device launchers, Molotov cocktails or whatever. That was never discussed during all.
"Maybe not during a initial meeting," they replied, "but during a subsequent meetings this certainly was discussed."
"What subsequent meetings? we attended usually a single meeting."
"There was some-more than a single meeting!" they announced during me. "There were some-more than 10 meetings. How most meetings exactly were there?" they asked me.
"I usually attended a single meeting," we replied. "I do not know of any some-more meetings after that."
They afterwards gave me a details of a alternative meetings -- what dates they were held, where they were held, as well as who pronounced what. we denied all hold of those meetings as well as insisted which we did not attend them. The military officer who had been cheering during me non-stop a file, review something in it, as well as smiled.
"Yes, we have been right," he said, "you usually attended a initial meeting."
"Why did we not attend a alternative meetings," he asked me.
"I was not invited to a alternative meetings," we replied.
"Oh, they do not trust we is it? That's because they did not invite we to a alternative meetings?"
"I don't know," we replied. "But for sure we usually attended a single assembly as well as not some-more than that."
"Okay, what do we know of a devise to start an armed revolution?" they asked me. "You were planning to move in guns, bombs, explosive device launchers as well as so on. You additionally programmed to mov! e in silatfighters from Indonesia to kick up a military officers during demonstrations."
I again denied all those allegations as well as pronounced we neither know about it nor am we concerned in such a plot.
"Come on, we must know about it," they said. "Ezam sent Lokman to Indonesia to encounter a hermit of a Indonesian President as well as a President told Dr Mahathir about it. We know everything. Lokman has already confessed. He has implicated Ezam as a personality of a plot."
I found out from Lokman after which he had in truth confessed to this as well as which he had additionally fingered Ezam as a leader. "Is it true?" we asked Lokman, as well as he reliable which it was. There was in truth such a plan.
"But because did we apply to Ezam?" we asked him. Lokman afterwards told me which they had told him they were usually after Ezam, not him, as well as which if he confirms what they already know any way they would recover him. After all, their target is Ezam.
Lokman afterwards confessed as well as fingered Ezam as a ringleader. However, they did not recover him similar to they promised. He, Ezam, as well as four others, were all packed off to Kamunting for two years as well as thereafter were dubbed 'The Reformasi 6".
Invariably, Ezam was very bruise with Lokman as well as shortly after they were expelled they went in to conflict. The predicament in between Ezam as well as Lokman became so critical which Lokman shortly after which left PKR as well as joined Umno. The funny thing is, Ezam additionally left PKR to stick upon Umno as well as right away both of them have been buddies again, in Umno.
Ezam as well as Lokman have never denied a allegation of an armed series involving guns, bombs, explosive device launchers, Molotov cocktails, etc. When we confronted Ezam he only pronounced which Lokman sole him out. Lokma! n, upon a alternative hand, pronounced which Ezam was starting to be sent to Kamunting any way so he thought which if he fingered Ezam he competence be freed.
I afterwards asked someone tall up in a celebration as well as he reliable which a Indonesian President had sole them out by revelation Dr Mahathir about it. It seems they had solicited a help of a President's hermit as well as which was how a total story surfaced.
Yes, there was such a devise behind in 2001 to take street demonstrations to a brand new level. And those who were implicated were sent to Kamunting. Those of us who were not were freed. But a ringleaders, Ezam as well as Lokman, have been right away in Umno. we suppose which is because they know so most about a devise to start an armed revolution. They were heading a group which was planning this. Of course, some of them such as Tian Chua have been still in PKR. And which is because Tian Chua's ex-comrades similar to Ezam as well as Lokman know so much. They were once all in a same group as well as spent two years sleeping in a same retard in Kamunting.
Hence, when these Umno people such as Ezam as well as Lokman talk about this make a difference we am inclined to hold it. They were a ones who had programmed it.
Would Ezam as well as Lokman similar to to criticism upon this? Or have been they disturbed which Umno competence strike them if they do. Yes, sometimes there is some-more than meets a eye as well as things have been not regularly what they appear to be.
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus ! |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: