Online passport renewal what a surprise!

4 as well as the half years ago, we was astounded during the potency of our pass unit when we went to renew my passport. It took me the total of 2 hours from submitting duplicate to the time the pass was given to me. we have blogged about this during which time.

Recently we noticed which my pass has usually 6 months' validity which radically equates to which we cannot make use of it anymore to transport overseas.

I have heard about online duplicate for pass as well as so i tried to request for the brand new pass online on Thursday ( 2 days ago).

It took me less than 10 mins to do so , together with uploading the pass distance photo, remuneration around credit label as well as copy out the receipt. The website is quite user-friendly, as well as once we keyed in my aged pass number, all my info were uploaded automatically to the duplicate form, as well as all i was required to do was to upload my print as well as agree to the terms as well as conditions as well as fill in my handphone number.

There was the mainstay in the form for me to select where to pick up my passport, as well as we opted to pick up from kelanaJaya immigration Office. When we printed out the receipt, it indicated which we should pick up it from the said office during 4pm yesterday ( 24 hours from the time we submitted my duplicate online).

I went around 3.50pm as well as got the queue series as well as inside of twenty minutes, we got my brand new passport.

It was really con free, as well as the total process was so quick which we have nothing but praises for the department. The staff there, notwithstanding being really busy, was really pleasant, as well as we even got the smile from the military officer who rubbed my case.

I was astounded to sense which not many people make use of this online service.

For those who like to do so, upload the photocopy of your pass print ( contingency be many new ), as well as go to this link:

w ww.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/

Click on the mainstay 'Online services" as well as select MyOnline passport. The rest will e the step by step beam as to fill in your aged pass series as well as how to upload your print as well as payment. The final step will be to print out the receipt .

Do not forget to bring along your aged pass as well as ic( for verification) when starting to pick up your brand new passport.

This is one instance which we think Malaysia can kick as well as during slightest equal alternative countries. And being the Malaysian, we am proud of this!


Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: