The Conclusion to Rocky's Bru vs Kalimullah & 3 other ex-NSTP journos

Enclosure 44.The defamation suit opposite me was filed by a New Straits Times Press as well as a 4 top management team afterwards in Jan 2007. It done headlines as a world's first box involving a journal as well as a journalists opposite a blogger. The NSTP forsaken a suit opposite me two Ramadans ago as well as this morning, I'm happy to inform to you, a 4 individuals, all of whom are no longer with a NSTP, forsaken a suit opposite me after I've concluded to what a High Court tags as Enclosure 44.

In a nutshell, I've concluded apologize "for a substantial distress, embarrassment as well as nuisance caused to a plaintiffs" as a result of a little of a things I'd created about them upon my blog.

Both parties concluded that there will be no order as to costs.

As partial of a settlement, we am pleased to publish Enclosure 44 in full:







Syukur Alhamdulillah.

No comments: