Umno destroyed real 1Malaysia of yesteryears - P Uthayakumar


Umno broken genuine 1Malaysia of yesteryears - P Uthayakumar
Through facebook Ragayah Embun,Nik Samsul garbage garbage garbage bin Nik Mat as well as Ruslan Mamat, my Standard One classmates during Primary English School Tumpat (PEST), Kelantan of 1967 located me, made hit as well as insisted which i attend a reunion upon a arise of a golden 50t! h years of age reunion upon Christmas day 25th Dec 2011 themed "Majlis bertaut kasih reunion Gu Lamo SMT 1978"(Sekolah Menengah Tumpat).
On attainment during a Rumah Rehat Kastam during Tumpat,Kelantan, you was warmly greeted by this male in his white jubah,kopiah as well as prolonged beard.He had to introduce himself as well as you removed Nik Samsul garbage garbage garbage bin Nik Mat,the fair, great seeking as well as sharp featured classmate from Standard One.Then you was greeted by Ruslan Mamat a right away popular dangdut writer of "Amelina,Mas Idayu,Haiza etc who had made steady phone calls to me to have certain which you attended.
I could have out Teo Keng Sod,Kee Hock Ling,Shukri Abdul Rahman, Shukri Harun as well as a ever still natured Hasnan Harun as well as Aziz Mahmood. Also Rosnah,Rogayah, Roziah @Oji,Siti Saadah, Norhashimah as well as many of a 50 over simple minded former classmates. Roziah @ Oji removed a classmates entrance to a Railway Quarters residence for Deepavali as well as how they enjoyed my mother's tosai, mutton as well as chicken curry muruku etc.
I in spin poked fun during how she(Oji), Zaimas as well as a squad used to "dabe"(show off ) upon their brand brand new mini bicycles upon a approach to school.Shukri Harun spoke fondly of how Koay Teik Soon as well as you used to hang out during his as well as! Rezam A riffin's house. Syed Muzaffar regularly poked fun during how most powder you used to apply upon my face in Standard One.
I associated to Rozaiman how he during a Kindergarten days had described my scratch as "tulih neka"(pressing a pencil tough when writing),which habit! you inher it to this day. Old habits die hard!My second most appropriate (Siamese) crony Chum Phon could not have it but you dropped by to his residence in a Thai populated Kg. Terbak.
My great crony Rosli Ishak also could not have it from Penang. At a Kg Terbak Buddhist church grounds you showed to a three friends who had accompanied me a Cemetery where my motherly grandmother was cremated. We then visited a heritage 100 over year aged Tumpat Railway Hindu church which was never demolished by a 99% Malay muslim Kelantan PAS government!
I was most advantageous to met my really initial ever clergyman in my life,our Standard One A class clergyman Cikgu Hashim. you had to introduce myself as he could not commend me.He said "tok ca".(could not commend me).I associated to him how vehement you was in 1967 when visiting his second day of Hari Raya open residence so most so which you was a initial to spin up by 8.00 am when he was still in bed!
Cikgu Razif Gemuk as he was fondly known, my customary three C Class clergyman was surprised to see me, Taya(my Kelantan name)ending up underneath ISA which he had referred to in his debate as well as most to a amusement of my friends who broke out in laughter. you in spin blamed it upon my Kelantan teachers for "badly bringing me up". Then there was frail Cikgu Wan Abdullah who gave chase upon his ! Vespa sc ooter as well as had "caught' me as well as my most appropriate crony Koay Teik Soon as you were speeding upon a bicycles along a Siamese Village Kg Terbok ponteng sekolah.
Then a doa as well as sedekah Al fatihah! was rec ited for a defunct friends fisherman Roslan,Rezam Ariffin,Cikgu Hashim (spek) as well as others which was led by Nik Samsul garbage garbage garbage bin Nik Mat.
We removed how you all had to walk by a flooded baroh (padi field) batas to propagandize during SMT during a monsoon season. Kita sama-sama susah. We grew up not knowing of a special treatment for anybody. There was frank as well as genuine friendship notwithstanding a different ethnicities as well as religions. And mind you this is Kelantan,the negeri "Serambi Mekah" which you have been articulate about.
My friends were surprised which you could still speak pekak lagi(fluent) Kelantan Malay chapter which they attributed to my eating "Budu".We relived a childhood memories. Only which most of us were right away graying as well as balding. All right away either in their kopiah, jubah, brave as well as tudung. But there was no barrier. you was changed by a frank warm greetings as well as genuine friendship which a young kids of today no longer enjoy underneath "Pakatan Rakyat".I left with a heavy heart thinking if you would ever encounter again.
My hold is reiterated once again which a Malay muslims labeling me as a extremist or hating me or Hindraf is a small creation of "Pakatan Rakyat". you could not help thinking how a "Pakatan Rakyat" government had broken a loyal 1 Malaysia of yesteryears. And how tough "Pakatan Rakyat" is today perplexing to project a nonexistent as well as pseudo 1 Malay-sia.
P Uthayakumar is a head of a Human Rights Party
Read More @ Source

Ucapan Presiden PAS partial 3

Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat: PAS Ganti Umno ke-3 di Pantai Pandak, Cendering, Terengganu

Video Rating: 0 / 5

More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: