UMNO Should Act Against Those Trying To Wreck The Life Of My Young Son

Press Statement by Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng in Kuala Lumpur upon 18.10.2011.

UMNO Should Act Against Those Trying To Wreck The Life Of My Young Son With Cruel And Barbaric Lies Just To Finish Me Off Politically To Prove That UMNO Is Not A 3D Party That Employs Desperate Dangerous And Dirty Tactics.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak had spoken during a Gerakan National Delegates Conference dual days ago which BN had not since up upon Penang as well as will go all out to recapture a state from Pakatan Rakyat. Following those Najib's declaration of intent, we see pro-UMNO blogs as well as a little UMNO leaders carrying out a sequence campaign in a internet to systematically not only impression assasinate me though also rigourously dragging in my immature sixteen year aged son with their lies.

My mother as well as we have been furious which pro-UMNO blogs as well as a little UMNO leaders have done or perpetuated fake allegations opposite my immature son of rapist wrongdoing. My family as well as we weep these lies as well as fabrications opposite my immature son as implicitly despicable as well as barbaric. UMNO should act opposite those perplexing to mutilate a hold up of my immature son with vicious as well as barbarous ! lies jus t to finish me off politically to infer which UMNO is not a 3D celebration which employs desperate, dangerous as well as unwashed tactics just to adhere upon as well as retain energy during any cost.

My son had transferred to St Xavier Institution in Penang from Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Cina Heng Yee since we had betrothed him which he could send to a propagandize of his choice if he scored during slightest 6As in his PMR. When he completed that, he was transferred during a commencement of a p! ropagand ize term this year in January 2011. My son longed for to go to St Xavier since he did not wish to have his hair crew-cut as is required for Heng Yee students though longed for to keep his hair longer.

In this complicated world, it is formidable for a immature kid flourishing up, especially so when his father is a Chief Minister targeted daily by a pro-BN media. For a immature kid flourishing up, to be maligned in such a brutal as well as vicious conform publicly is unsuitable as well as inhumane.

My son is very shaken up by these lies. He has also not left back to propagandize for dual days. we feel sad as well as which we am not able to strengthen my immature son from these pro-UMNO inhuman beasts.

I titillate these inhuman pro-UMNO beasts not to prey upon a ignorance of my immature children. If we wish to finish me off, do your worst to me though leave my innocent children alone. UMNO politicians have children as well as well as DAP have never left for their children as well as do not intend to so.

Amongst a little UMNO leaders who highligted this shameful episode in a blogs is Bukit Gelugor(Penang) UMNO Division vice-chairman Dr Novandri Hasan Basri. He was then followed by many UMNO leaders rehashing a lies. Sadly even UMNO Youth chief Khairy Jamaludin joined in these shameful lies by poking fun during my son with this tweet:-

@Khairykj Khairy Jamaluddin
@PapaGomo Mungkin dia roboh Kampung Buah Pala sebab nak ganti dengan Kampung Buah Dada.
http://twitter.com/#!/Khairykj/status/125841671102529536

I hope those poking fun as well as swelling lies during my immature son c! an look during themselves in a mirror as a father as well as ask either they wish their own kid to suffer a mishap of such lies. My family as well as we haven a right to take any further movement to strengthen my family. In a meantime, my mother as well as we will try to reanimate my immature son as well as urge which he will recover from having his ignorance so rigourously broken by t! hese pro -UMNO beasts.

LIM GUAN ENG
Malaysians Must Know a TRUTH

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: