Guan Eng: How can Muhyiddin be so cruel as to pick on my 16-year-old son

Guan Eng: How can Muhyiddin be so infamous as to collect upon my 16-year-old son

How can Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin be so infamous as to go upon to repeat the lies by Umno blogs opposite my 16-year-old son as well as subject whether my son is trusting of the lies of passionate misconduct, when the woman "victim" had asserted which she had not even met me or my son as well as furthermore, the Penang Education Director has spoken the allegations were not true?

I am confounded as well as disgusted by Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin's remarks which my small rejection of passionate nuisance claims opposite my 16-year aged son was inadequate. Instead, Muhyiddin says which "if the Penang chief minister thinks it is important to correct the information, afterwards he has to come up with the clever statement."

It was Umno blogs which proposed it, though DPM pretends not to know

What more clever matter is compulsory from me when we had condemned these barbaric lies as totally unacceptable, inhumane; as well as the UMNO as well as BN leaders involved as ferociaous beasts preying upon the innocence of young children. Umno bloggers had printed pictures of my son as well as the purported plant whom they claimed my son had outraged her modesty. They had claimed which my son tri! ed to es garment punishment by regulating my name as well as we had paid the girl's family off with RM200,000 to hush up the matter.

The sketch of the purported "victim" used by Umno! blogger s was which of 21-year-old chess grandmaster Anya Sun Corke who is study at Wellesley College in the United States Anya had alrea! dy issue d the matter denying the assign as well as voiced magnetism for my son for being the plant of such infamous as well as barbaric lies.

As the outcome of PR Penang government's plain opening in clean as well as in effect governance for the people, UMNO bloggers has been perplexing to finish me off politically with lies as well as governing body of hate. When they failed, they now sight their guns upon my trusting school-going son.

Amongst the little UMNO leaders who highligted this shameful episode in the blogs is Bukit Gelugor(Penang) UMNO Division vice-chairman Dr Novandri Hasan Basri. He was afterwards ! followed by most UMNO leaders rehashing the lies. Sadly even UMNO Youth chief Khairy Jamaludin joined in these shameful lies by poking fun at my son with this tweet:-

@Khairykj Khairy Jamaluddin

@PapaGomo Mungkin dia roboh Kampung Buah Pala sebab nak ganti dengan Kampung Buah Dada.

http://twitter.com/#!/Khairykj/status/125841671102529536

Both Anya as well as the Penang Education Director have denied, why is DPM ignoring these?

Even though the purported plant had come out with the matter denying the lies, there is no distress or apology as nonetheless from Khairy or UMNO leaders to my son. Instead of condemning Khairy or Dr Novandri for putting in service "the lowest of gutter politics", Muhyiddin has seen fit to subject my denials as well as which we should not censure others for the allegations.

How can Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin be so infamous as to go upon to repeat the lies by UMNO blogs opposite my sixteen year aged son as well as subject whether my son is trusting of lies of passionate bungle when the woman "victim" had asserted which she had not even met me or my son as well as the Penang Education Director had spoken the allegations were not true?

Penang Education Direct! or Ahmad Tarmizi Kamaruddin had told the Star upon 22.10.2011 which his dialect found no evidence to behind the claims of passionate bungle opposite my son in several blogs. Ahmad said which it was wrong to draw towards the tyro in to any debate to benefit poltical mileage. "Children should be left out of politics," Ahmad added.

Muhyiddin is not fit to be PM, he is the coward

If Muhyiddin wants to be seen as fit for the post of Prime Minister, he contingency be dignified as well as ethical. He fails this dignified as well as reliable test by picking upon the 16-year aged son who is still schooling as well as has no chance of fortifying himself. If Muhyiddin hates me so much, he can do his misfortune to finish me off politically. But Muhyiddin should not join the weakling container of cowards to collect upon my 16-year aged son as well as put my son again by this dire experience.

Muhyiddin loses the apply oneself of decent Malaysians if he behaves in the same conceited demeanour as those ferocious UMNO beasts who know only how to brag my 16-year aged son as well as feast upon the child's innocence.

Lim Guan Eng is the DAP secretary-general as well as the Penang Chief Minister

Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: