UMNO leader shows the money piles of it at event

Harakah
Feb 7: A Kelantan UMNO bend chief's action of arranging piles of money during a ceramah programme has taken a single step further a obvious cash-for-votes debate practised by Barisan Nasional.
"This income is explanation to residents which I, as a Tanah Merah UMNO chief, have a monetary equates to to help a locals in a estates," pronounced Ikmal Hisham Abdul Aziz.
"I brought which most of income to a event to remonstrate a locals which a Tanah Merah UMNO underneath me will not have empty promises."
Two days ago, Devandran Vadiveloo, 34, a resident from Ladang Kerilla, pronounced she saw a UMNO leader fixation money amounting to RM1.2 million in front of a audience during a programme in her neighbourhood.
"I was shocked since a UMNO leader had RM1.2 million in cash. From where he obtained a money?" asked Devandran.
"On behalf of a Indian community at Ladang Kerilla, I goal a Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) will investigate," she added.
In response, Gual Ipoh state representative Wan Yusoff Wan Mustafa described Ikmal's action as rare even by UMNO's standards.
"When I was told about it, I did not quite hold it, until I was shown a picture," he added.
"I goal a relevant authorities will investigate a emanate since it also involves a grace of a locals here," he said.
Over 50 residents in Gual Ipoh have lodged inform with a Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission over a incident.
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR! ) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: