Be the agent of CHANGE !


Be the representative of CHANGE this Lunar year of the H2O snake. Like the snake which sheds the skin annually, be the follower of CHANGE in your home tonight during your reunion dinner. A familiar old story about who you'd kill if we saw the snake in the weed as well as an ex-Indian, slithers through my sleazy mind. (hehehe.....I know what you're thinking......that Kutty bugger isn't ? Jahat lah we !)

Give me behind the Malaysia gone. Give me behind the Malaysia I once knew. If not for me then at least for your fore-fathers' as well as ancestors' sake.

Drive safe. Don't drink as well as drive though if we feel similar to we unequivocally needed which drink, drink anyway as well as let someone else take the wheel, okay ! As for me I'm gonna be getting sloshed by the beach road house nearest to me tonight !

Maaf, Zahir as well as Batin !.....there we go !.....in any dialect of your preference !

Cheers !
POSTED BY
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: