Woman drops pants after rat runs up her trousers

SHARE
AND
DISCUSS

LONDON: A lady was forced to drop her trousers in the middle of a packaged rush hour subway train in a US when a rodent ran up her trouser leg, it was reported here Monday.

Ana Vargas, 40, was sitting in a sight as it approached New York's Columbus Circle station when a rodent unexpected crawled up her leg.

Varagas, a hotel supervisor, pronounced she primarily thought it was her trousers relocating until she realised it was something crawling inside.

Despite vigourously jolt her trousers, a vast rodent still didn't drop out.

"I said, 'Oh, my God - it's an animal on my leg'".

"I was shaking, though zero was entrance out ... I had to lift my pants down in front of everyone on a train," a Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

Thankfully, Vargas' blushes were saved when 3 men attempted to defense her from alternative people in a carriage.

Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: