Hear me, believe me and fear me! BN's outdated war cry no longer works


In a nutshell BN's warriors during a helm since a time of a Tun Dr Mahathir have been vigilantly selling a "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" mantra to get a rakyat's allegiance.
Even to this day, we recall vividly a cry of "agama, bangsa dan negara" coming from a tunnels of BN, do we not?
Even to this day, we listen to a chilling notice "do or die" coming from a leaders of BN, right or wrong?
And do not dont think about "upon a dead bodies!"
Even in announcing a RM500 payouts, it is cloaked with "hear me, hold a regard for we in these tough times, as well as if we forget, beware" is it not?
3Rs
The Tun Dr Mahathir has been pronounced to be holding sealed door talks with forces that militantly mostly float upon a 3Rs (i.e. religion, competition as well as royalty). And this is unashamedly made well known to all by a media. Is this too not a single of "hear me, hold me as well as if we don't, beware"?
When a opposition coalition raises allegations of abuse as well as hurtful practices, a denials have been quick as well as furious. But when BN aligned supporters lift an issue implicating a Opposition, a military wizz in rught divided to subject a purported party/parties.
Is this tactic not a single of "fear me"?
If an opposition part of raises an allegation as well as offers a little arrange of document/s to behind up, he or she is rught divided hauled in to give a matter to a police. But when BN partners go a distance to spill all kinds of controversial 'proofs' together with video tape recordings, a angry individual/s do not get hauled up immediately. The ! purporte d erring opposition part of is haunted down for a statement. If this is not "believe as well as fright me", afterwards what is it?
Moment of Truth
BN needs to come to conditions with a little harsh realities. The 'Moments of Truth' can be epitomised to include:
1. Times have been becoming different as well as they have altered quick since a time of Pak Lah. At least he should be since a little credit for not riding high upon a "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" mantra. He was wiser to state, "do not work for me, though work with me". And so he was evenly private mates.
2. Present day leaders have been making statements to a effect that BN must transform. One even thought he was brighter by observant we have been "evolving". But a physique gestures as well as non-verbal communicative stances never failed to entrench a "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" unfortunately.
3. The make use of of a military forces during all public gatherings of adults who march peacefully; a issuing of Memos to civil servants in troublesome them in participating in such events; as well as what have we all of these have been anchored upon that mantra of "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" is it not?
4. What about a outcome upon a Mongolian Altantuya's murder?
5. What about a unanswered questions consequential for probity to be dispensed, namely since a immigration records could be removed? Who authorized a C4 military class explosives to be used? Why did a present PM contend those assuring help to Razak around content messages? Why is a case receiving so, so, so long to be resolved when it involves a nation's integrity, pride as well as reputation in a global arena?
Perpetuated by a mainstream media
Also take a look during a main tide media - a single cannot miss a loud as well as transparent as well as repeated "hear me, hold me as well as fright m! e" very obviously carved out to be dished out to a rakyat roughly upon a daily basis.
Now, what BN is blank is a fact that a times have changed. The global sentiments, a global interface as well as a affordable as well as entertaining swap media that is during a disposal of even a unschooled farmer in a remote encampment is reigniting a conscience in a hearts of Malaysians who had for fifty over years swallowed a "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" mantra of BN.
People have been no more ignorant; we have been liberated with record to work upon a area of being rhizomic beings. This a BN leaders as well as supporters have been grossly blank out.
Therefore currently Malaysians have been scrutinizing, questioning as well as logic most issues. To contend that a opposition is behind all these is most obsolete unequivocally as well as underestimates a energy of public opinion.
Silk as well as pearls
Malaysians have been asking since have been a main tide media painting such rosy cinema everyday when we Malaysians have been anticipating it tough to encounter a everyday commitments.
Malaysians want to know since all BN leaders as well as their spouses have been parading in silk as well as pearls whereas even a leaders of Singapore have been in everyday operative attire.
Malaysians have been asking how come all a GLC giants have been posting losses as well as yet able to get away.
Malaysians have been asking since is BN outlawing a Opposition as well as using a military as well as a MACC as well as alternative agentries to make hold up very formidable for them.
Malaysians have been asking since is a BN rubbishing a achievements of a opposition held states.
So we see, BN's mantra of "hear me, hold me as well as fright me" is not operative anymore. The leaders have to re-invent. That is not starting to be easy either since they have mislaid fifty years of opportunities as ! well as there is no approach they can 'transform' or 'evolve' when a general elections is usually months divided now.
In tomorrow's world, transparency, accountability, firmness as well as partnership have been a lubricants for any domestic machinery. The voices of a masses have been a parameters for domestic performance.
Malaysia Chronicle
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: