shame on you bad cops (pt.2)



I'll opinion for which supervision who can guarantee me which a streets have been safe where you can drive my car as well as stop during trade lights as well as no one will pound my windows to squeeze anything from me ! I'll opinion for which supervision who can assure me which you can leave my house unbarred as well as no one will walk in as well as ransack my it. I'll opinion for which supervision who can guarantee which a law enforcemetn officer is you do his job patrolling a streets as well as not stealing around bends to stop me and"extort"me for not wearing a seat-belt.

Heck, you could go upon as well as upon as well as upon though discuss it me honestly.....when was a last time you actually saw a patrolman chasing a waylay burglar most less see a patrolman anywhere near a robbery ? you have listened about waylay thieves being knocked about to a pap by passer-bys before handing over to a cops as well as that's real street probity if you ask me though a boys-in-blue right have been now as well busy
"implementing"the ultimate Road Department ruling on"back-passengers buckling-up"then catching"mat-rempit"snatch thieves. And these scum-bags, who most times have been in twos upon motorbikes, have been so farking daring in their confidant activiti! es which they'll put a cops to contrition during a lightning speed they get-a-way ! Reading anxiety at"hot hot duck shit"

I have zero nice to contend of these supervision servants who have been supposed to be a guardians as well as a neighborhoods. Of march you'll contend there have been a little great guys in a forces too.... though damn, who gives a rat's ass for such talk ? Everyday hundreds of waylay thefts happen as well as usually a fraction gets reported as well as nobody gets caught, so ?? Every month these cops pick up their compensate shamelessly without flinching which they did not consequence which money for their firmness or probity though had sat upon their asses a entire month you do NOTHING !! Don't they have any dignity in carrying out their duty as well as jobs ?

And all this rot is because a military have forgotten who their
"real"masters are....we a tax-paying rakyat ! you contingency blame this shit upon scarcely 50 years of BN rule as well as a arm-twisting and"held-at ransom"tactics from a time of which old, senile as well as thoroughly corrupted Tun. you did write in my earlier post"shame upon you bad cops"....about what you consider of them.

I find it so easy to hold a military never cared because they joined a forces for. Maybe it was for the
"perks as well as favours"they get when interlude unfamiliar workers by highway sides to check for their passports or to censor at a back of bushes to mark motorists upon a cell phone or without reserve belts. That is a impression you have of a overnment servants in blue....and surely most out there determine with me though have been as well ashamed to confess it.

So going by this shit in a neighborhood alone ,I contend AB! U....any thing though "Pakatan Rakyat" ! Yes, once "Pakatan Rakyat" is thrown out of Putrajaya, afterwards maybe.....just maybe, these servants-in-blue will learn to offer a people who compensate for their food, their holidays, their kids' education as well as a cloth upon their back.

Until afterwards I'll keep my options on
"who to vote"closed as well as patiently wait for for....ABU !
POSTED BY
Read More @ Source



More Barisan Nasional (BN) | Pakatan Rakyat (PR) | Sociopolitics Plus |
Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: