This world is too much for me

This universe is as well most for me
by Azly Rahman

this universe is as well most for me
and a single man can be an island entire of itself
unto that a kingdom widely separated as well as joined as well as widely separated as well as joined again it stands
away from a marketplace as well as rich-quick scams
away, distant distant divided from sultans as well as feudal gangs, as well as stately clans
away from missiles in silos that blow a universe out of a DNA strands
away from a blown up face of a child in Palestine a holy land
away from media persuasions as well as rape of clever brands
this universe is approach as well most for me


this universe is approach as well most for me
as i longed for death as it comes so easily in multiplicity
consistently in undiluted peace with surpassing beauty
as all a world's a theatre i cannot be a small player
nor will i be historied by narratives crafted by hypocrites in power approach as well many
this universe is approach approach as well most for me
i cried times as well many
until a figure in white robe brought me divided to this destiny
but still -- i sit peaceful as well as empty
though pleasing things around me i carry


this universe is approach approach as well most for me
but still i sit upon my throne
with small receptive to advice of my respirating i worship incessantly
and for most thousands of years i look in to a mirror
like most a bad narcissus in most ponds of grandeur
and for most some-more thousands of years i waited for company
to help me erect my identity
so that i will be known as well as knowers will i see
but where is a beloved a single who will be my company
one i waited a thousand years still, so patiently?
so that this kingdom of cybernetic philosophy
can power some-more joyously?

and a king will no longer be narcissus
but will be ready for pomp as well as p! ageantry
and furnish offspring
with roots as well as wings
who will journey down to this universe called Maya
and rebel -- from Srivijaya to Cyberjaya
and destroy missiles in silos
! cling to war kings, cling to their strange bedfellows
and restore a blown-up face of a Palestinian child
and revive in every background as well as principalities
wise men as well as prophets who once foretold destinies

ahh... for now
this universe is still approach approach as well most for me
as i power alone
meditating upon a Self's multiplicity
waiting for company
to speak of unity
of dual worlds
breathing silently
and as a hand writes ...
this universe is still as well most for me



Read More @ Source

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: