Thank you

My late father-in-laws funeral was over as well as life is behind to normal. At last, he did not have to suffer anymore, cancer being a mildew that is genuine debilitating.

He stayed with me for 2years plus, as well as was only taken behind to my youngest brother-in-laws residence ( he has five sons as well as 2 daughters) in Jul this year when My mother as well as we travelled to Australia.

On behalf of a family, we sincerely appreciate all those who sent condolences, either in persons or in writing, together with my dear readers of this blog.

I have not been celebration of a mass most given my brother-in-law residence has no internet. Will start posting again once we go by happenings in a final couple of days.

Thank you!

Like this:

Be a first to similar to this post.

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz

No comments: