I Walk Today and,Why I must Walk


By Toffeesturn

Yes my dear friends, as well as fellow Malaysians, we am starting to the convene today, as well as this has been the single of the reasons we have not created for the whilst - it is all given of today.

Today is an critical day for me, given currently we am starting to Kuala Lumpur with usually the single thing on my thoughts the future of my beloved republic for the consequence of my children, your children, as well as the children's children.

In the seventies we went to England, as well as we returned even though the lot of people told me we was we do the foolish thing, they asked me to stay on, the little of them have been still there, the little of them have been back as well as the little of them have died. we have never regretted my decision to return, we adore my country.

I lived the history of this republic given Merdeka.

I was there in the Klang Padang on 31st Oct 1957, in my Boy Cub uniform, it was the first time we met with the Scout Commissioner of the time in Klang the single Mr. Jolly Cho who came as well as shook hands with me, scouts as well as cubs used to shake hands with the left hand then.

I saluted the dwindle of my republic when it was hoisted in the locale padang on which ancestral day, as well as we sang the Negara Ku.

I schooled as well as sang the Negara Ku even prior to independence, we wonder how most of we did, we wonder even if Najib & Rosmah can exaggerate of that, it was taught to me by my ! pup mast er the single Mr. George Michael, he is still alive today.

Later in my schooling years there was the a Malay clergyman who taught m! e, his n ame is Onn Bin Ismail, he after went to turn an UMNO state assemblyman, he taught me the State Anthem, as well as we have created about it in the single of my letters to Malaysiakini as well as they prepared my lyrics, they were wrong as there was an aged anthem, it was the aged State Anthem as well as it began similar to this, " Allah Selamatkan Duli Yang Maha Mulia, Kekal dan Selamat di atas thakhta, panjangkan umor...."

Later in hold up this same party the UMNO declared which it was wrong form us to make make use of of the word Allah, though we used during which time in school, it was taught to me by Onn Bin Ismail he was my cikgu as well as after an UMNO strongman, he was the single of those who camped in Harun Idris residence when the military went to arrest Harun, perplexing to prevent it, if we remember.

We had great leaders then, it was the Tengku, Khir Johari, we had Sardon Jubir, Tun Dr. Ismail, Dr. Lim Swee Aun from Taiping my birthplace, Wong Pow Nee these were gentlemen.

We used to have minggu Bahasa Kebangsaan, we used to sing the "Bahasa Jiwa Bangs"
all these patriotic songs we were once taught as well as make make use of of to once sing have all been removed, private during the Mahaterian era, given which man had the selfish bulletin for himself, the bulletin began with dividing the republic as well as similar to Hitler perplexing to emanate the superior race.

We authorised him which as well as busted the republic as well as when the single man came out as well as told the county sufficient was enough, we had to put t! he stop to corruption, nepotism as well as cronyism he was charged with sodomy as well as thrown behind bars.

All charges were trumped up, as after the courts would pardon this man Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim usually for the farce to re surface underneath the opposite Prime Minister for what have been apparently the same reasons, DSAI is dangerous,what w! sick ahpp en to the corrupt if he comes to power.

A couple of days ago we received the letter from my sister in Germany, the contents of which we shall exhibit here,


"Toffee, greatfully re-think this.

You know how the supervision can fool around dirty as well as they do not thoughts on foot over dead bodies to uncover who is boss.

I unequivocally am fearful which with tainted equates to they will try as well as means riots in such the way which they can put the censure on the demonstrators as well as afterwards they'll impetus in as well as fall short all in their wake during random.

Toffee, we have the wife, dual children, dual young kids in law as well as three poetic grandchildren who need as well as adore you.

Re-think your decision. Keith, Ju ,Margie greatfully try as well as keep him back.

I'm fearful for him. we unequivocally feel ashamed to be telling we to do this, we suppose I'm getting old, though we can't bear to consider of any the single hurting you.

Remember your supervision knows how others have successfully caused overthrows elsewhere as well as they have been great students." ......... Noreen

And we replied:
Dear Noreen as well as everyone else,

I am as politically disposed as any the single else, we know when to be clever as well as we additionally know which when it comes to the seductiveness of my mother as well as young kids as well as their young kids I'll chuck counsel to the wind.


It is for those reasons we mention on top of as well as usually those reasons since we will be during the Bersih Rally come July 9 as well as no the single will stop me, which is my decision as well as my decision alone.


I have been politically active as make the difference of interest,it substantially r! uns in t he blood.


This is not politics, this is hold up itself, as well as no human being contingency or should be treated as the second category being, we went to England to do Nusing as well as which gave daddy his heart attack, given your crony got the schorlarship as well as admission to the University Malaya even though she got the Statement as well as we had the full pass, as well as all which was given of race. we stayed back supposed it as well as fought for my place.

Daddy wanted we do to do law, we went for nursing, he told Sapanee which day, "why did she have to do HSC to do this thing" as well as as we were withdrawal the door which day he said,"I do not know if I'll see her again."

(That was usually the couple of days prior to May 13 1969).

I recollect which as if it was yesterday.

Yes which was yesterday, currently it is even worse, it has got down to passageway for liquid politics, it is receiving divided all we have, if we listened about the ultimate book they have been fixation in schools they have been teaching the students which all Indians who came to Malaysia were Pariahs, so the benefaction batch have been all pariahs, the name of ! the book is interlok.

Think of the gibe these young kids will have to go through, they contend Indians were pariahs in the book as well as which Chinese sold their daughters to turn prostitutes, which will give the Malay Child the hey day he requires insult as well as demeanour down on the children.


That is not what Malay young kids have been made of, though this supervision teaches them as well as trains them to do such things. Just demeanour during the group called perkasa.

Many the Jew as well as German looked the other side when Hitler did the same thing as well as they paid the price. Must we do what they did? History is the great teacher, we never should concede this. You have been in Germany we should know this.

I'll have nothing of this, since we am not duplicating my young kids which we did as well as I'd contend is rather mischievous, is given they might stick on me, as well as which is playing politics, they'll know we was there, after we have gone there which they need to.


I have to do this for them, nothing of you'll assimilate this as we have been not parents, so greatfully lay off this, as well as hold me we know what we am we do as well as for what. There have been no ulterior motives as the little others might have. Amen




It is for these same reasons which we have not created about the Bersih rally. If we contingency go to this convene there contingency be constrained reasons for we to be there, do not come there given everyone has asked we to do so, or given we can't contend no to someone else.

I am starting given we hold in the causes we have settled above, it is value everything, we am 62 years aged we have lived by it all, w! e have i nvested my hold up in this country, we have invested my young kids as well as grandchildren in this my motherland, it is the land where I'll spill my red red blood if it needs to be spilled saving the nation, as well as which is since we go, though we go in peace. this is the pacific convene if it turns otherwise it is not us.

My grandchildren have been genuine Bumiputeras, genuine sons of this country, my relatives were from India only similar to Mahathir's, my beloved wife's relatives have been of Chinese origin, in actuality my late father in law was born in this country, my maternal parents mother is buried in Kajang, my young kids have been genuine Bangsa Malaysia, so as well my grandchildren, as well as which is some-more reason since we go to travel tomorrow, to ensure which they have been not attacked of their rights by strategy of the ballot box.

If we hold your children, as well as their young kids have been critical t! o you, i f we hold which all the young kids have been critical to us, as well as goal which they will live in the truly united Malaysia stick on me as well as walk, THE WALK OF PEACE.

God Bless Malaysia

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz


No comments: