WOULD I STILL BELIEVE IN PROTOCOL?


By : AMDE SIDIK

I STARTED my small tour to a Land Office in Kota Kinabalu. Upon arrival during a brand new office building we approached a receptionists (three of them) during a counter, belligerent building of a building.

I would similar to to make an appointment to see a Pengarah we asked. They pointed to a citation that we saw a big room partially potion wall and potion doorway (picture above). Inside there have been most counters divided according to sections or units of a department. we picked a queue trip from a appurtenance supposing and lay down watchful for my number to be called.

Number called. we was asked why we longed for to see pengarah, a male handed me a white form. Please fill up youve to see Jane (not a real name), only if she allows we to see Pengarah then we can go, he said.

Form filled up, behind to a earlier opposite to find out where would we go next. They pronounced go up by a lift during eight floors.

Eight building where a Pengarahs room is, outrageous lobby area, we saw a few people though no a single longed for to contend hi, they substantially were watchful for Pengarah as well. we went to a room, that looks similar to a watchful room, no a single around, an additional room on a right, we saw two ladies, a single was standing up, and a single was sitting down.

Good morning, might we ask, where can we find Jane? we asked. Im Jane, what is it? she replied.

Ive met lot of strangers in my life. we visited almost all continents in a world. we had come cranky all sorts of characters; some people have been pre! judice o ver another, some discriminating and extremist in nature. With that experience it done me thick somehow though if! it happ ens in my own country we might not be that patient.

Was asked by Jane why did we wish to see Pengarah. we told her there is a small thing that we longed for to know if we could get a chance to meet a Pengarah. Its about a news report appeared in a newspapers Kadayans land sold to an additional Kadayan though behaving as substitute for foreigners according to newspapers, we said.

She looked during me from conduct to toe. we wasnt certain if she longed for me to describe more. we decided to show a press cutting, that is in my iPad.

Today, Pengarah is carrying full day meeting, tomorrow additionally full day meeting, subsequent is additionally full day

I told her we fully understood that Pengarah is a bustling man. In that case we said, fix me any day of a week, any week of a month and any month of a year. Another bizarre look during me, Give me your number will call she said.

Who calls? we asked, she repeated with -will call.

I do this for Kadayan folks in Sipitang who have been concerned to know who actually owns a land, that is right away undergoing clearance in Ulu Naparan. According newspaper report about 40 foreigners have been scheming to settle here that makes most Sipitang people unhappy.

By a approach until today, 8 days have passed, we still dont embrace any call as promised. Would we still hold in protocol? Will answer later.

- Sabahkini

Courtesy of Bonology.com Politically Incorrect Buzz & Buzz


No comments: